Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robert Pattinson on sex scenes with Kristen Stewart in Breaking Dawn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Robert Pattinson on sex scenes with Kristen Stewart in Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Robert Pattinson on sex scenes with Kristen Stewart in Breaking Dawn   Robert Pattinson on sex scenes with Kristen Stewart in Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:08 am

Twilight actor Robert Pattinson has said that his upcoming film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn might end up being an R-rated movie due to the passionate scenes with girlfriend Kristen Stewart.

"I think it will be interesting. I'm curious to see what it'll look like," The Daily Telegraph quoted Pattinson as telling France's Premiere magazine.

"We don't procrastinate any longer. Bella telling me, 'I want you to turn me' and me going, 'No, no, no.' She becomes a vampire in this movie. We get married and sleep together. I haven't read the script yet but I'm sure it'll be good.

"I'm wondering how they will be able to translate this on screen. We'll end up with a R-rated movie. Can you imagine if we decided to go in and turn Twilight into a hardcore saga for adults with sex scenes and everything," he added.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Robert Pattinson on sex scenes with Kristen Stewart in Breaking Dawn
Page 1 of 1