Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robert Pattinson on Valium, Living to 30

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Robert Pattinson on Valium, Living to 30 Empty
PostSubject: Robert Pattinson on Valium, Living to 30   Robert Pattinson on Valium, Living to 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:29 am

Chris Connelly has an interview tonight with English acting sensation Robert Pattinson, and the two cover everything from acting nerves to his Twilight character Edward holding back sexually in his relationship with Kristen Stewart's Bella.

Two of the more interesting items already getting some notice are Pattinson's admission that he stole a friend's valium to calm himself before auditioning for his breakout Twilight role, and this exchange about mortality and having so much success at such a young age:

Pattinson: I guess I just thought if too many good things happen,then you're going to die at 30. I was like, I didn't want that to happen.

Connelly: But the good things have kept happening.

Pattinson: Yeah, so probably I'm going to die at 30. Actually, it's God saying, "You shouldn't have asked for too much."

Much more tonight.

Embedded below is a clip with him explaining the Valium use, which he calls "one of the best decisions" he's ever made.

See the clip;

http://blogs.abcnews.com/nightlinedailyline/2010/06/robert-pattinson-on-valium-living-to-30.html
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Robert Pattinson on Valium, Living to 30
Page 1 of 1