Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taylor Lautner Wants To Follow The ‘Tom Cruise Model’ With His Career

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Taylor Lautner Wants To Follow The ‘Tom Cruise Model’ With His Career Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Lautner Wants To Follow The ‘Tom Cruise Model’ With His Career   Taylor Lautner Wants To Follow The ‘Tom Cruise Model’ With His Career Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:29 pm

In addition to “The Twilight Saga,” Taylor Lautner has a slew of high profile projects in the works – “Stretch Armstrong” and “Abduction” – and the actor says he’s hoping to develop a lasting career on the big screen like another one of Hollywood’s leading men.

“[The] Tom Cruise model,” he told GQ in its July issue when asked about whose career he’d like to emulate.

Despite his success with “Twilight,” the 18-year-old star said he doesn’t think about box office totals while he works.

“I can’t get caught up in that,” he told the mag. “If I start thinking, ‘Is this movie going to open? Is this movie going to do well?’ I’m not focusing on the job. The job is to make a good movie.”

Taylor might be an adult now – he turned 18 in February – and arguably Hollywood’s biggest teen star, but the actor still prefers living a fairly simple life in his family’s home in Valencia, Calif., just north of LA.

“The thing I love is that my home life hasn’t changed,” he explained. “I still help out with the garbage. I still help out with the lawn.”

His home life might be same, but Taylor’s stardom appears to have changed his hometown.

“There’s some things you just have to live with,” the actor told the mag. “Like 12 cars camping outside your house, and when you wake up in the morning, they’re going to follow you wherever you go. It helps that I live in Valencia. It eliminates some. But they’re still here.”

Taylor’s newest movie, “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse,” opens in theaters on June 30.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner Wants To Follow The ‘Tom Cruise Model’ With His Career   Taylor Lautner Wants To Follow The ‘Tom Cruise Model’ With His Career Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:06 pm

I hate Tom Cruise lol xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner Wants To Follow The ‘Tom Cruise Model’ With His Career   Taylor Lautner Wants To Follow The ‘Tom Cruise Model’ With His Career Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:46 am

Me too! What an odd person to look up to! [or down in Tom Cruise's case considering his height!]
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner Wants To Follow The ‘Tom Cruise Model’ With His Career   Taylor Lautner Wants To Follow The ‘Tom Cruise Model’ With His Career Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:13 am

haah yeh I know! He's not even like a big actor anymore. Well I wouldn't consider him to be. He's not really in much these days. :-/
Plus all his wierd Scientology poop lol.
xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner Wants To Follow The ‘Tom Cruise Model’ With His Career   Taylor Lautner Wants To Follow The ‘Tom Cruise Model’ With His Career Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:25 am

He is definately a weirdo, cannot stand him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner Wants To Follow The ‘Tom Cruise Model’ With His Career   Taylor Lautner Wants To Follow The ‘Tom Cruise Model’ With His Career Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor Lautner Wants To Follow The ‘Tom Cruise Model’ With His Career
Page 1 of 1