Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taylor Lautner Hosting SNL This Saturday!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Taylor Lautner Hosting SNL This Saturday! Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Lautner Hosting SNL This Saturday!   Taylor Lautner Hosting SNL This Saturday! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:09 pm

Get excited. So excited!
We've been talking about how much we'd love to have Robert Pattinson on Saturday Night Live for a long time now. It doesn't look like that's happening any time too soon, but that doesn't mean we can't get our Twilight thrills on SNL. This weekend, Taylor Lautner will be hosting!

It's going to be a show full of hotness because not only is Taylor Lautner hosting, but the musical guest is Bon Jovi! I can totally already predict many of the skits and I have a feeling they're going to be good!

There will obviously be plenty of Twilight jokes, given the fact that Taylor Lautner just played a major role in New Moon, as Jacob Black. And I have a feeling werewolves will be a bit part of the jokery.

And? I know they're going to throw in a few Taylor Swift references and I really hope Taylor Lautner gives us some hints on their relationship status. They seem to be doing well, but we all want some confirmation! Not to mention, we all want to see Taylor Lautner take his shirt off on SNL!

Check out Taylor's Saturday Night Live promo below with Kristen Wiig. The werewolf jokes are already starting! Will you be tuning in this Saturday? And how long do you think it will take Robert Pattinson to follow in Taylor's footsteps? Hopefully not long!
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Taylor Lautner Hosting SNL This Saturday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner Hosting SNL This Saturday!   Taylor Lautner Hosting SNL This Saturday! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:10 pm

Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Taylor Lautner Hosting SNL This Saturday!
Page 1 of 1