Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robert Pattinson bored of Twilight hype

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Robert Pattinson bored of Twilight hype Empty
PostSubject: Robert Pattinson bored of Twilight hype   Robert Pattinson bored of Twilight hype Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:56 am

English actor Robert Pattinson has revealed that has become bored with his fans being so obsessed with him.

The star insists that he can’t wait till it gets over.

"It can get a little boring. The good news is that the whole thing is done in seven months," the Daily Telegraph quoted Pattinson as telling the New York Times.

"I’ve learned to let it go a bit, but I’m still really bothered by it. The more you are exposed, the more people irrationally hate you. I think we reached a point, a peak, with New Moon where the stories became so saturated into the culture that it started to feel normal," Pattinson said.

"It’s like the tabloids don’t know what to write anymore because they’ve used up all their scandals," he added.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Robert Pattinson bored of Twilight hype
Page 1 of 1