Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taylor Lautner needs to grow up and act like a man not a spoiled star

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Taylor Lautner needs to grow up and act like a man not a spoiled star Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Lautner needs to grow up and act like a man not a spoiled star   Taylor Lautner needs to grow up and act like a man not a spoiled star Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:17 pm

Does Taylor Lautner have some real wolf in him? It seems that Taylor Lautner has a bit of a temper. Should Taylor Lautner chill out and relax? Is it any wonder why people like Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart more than him?

Taylor Lautner is suing McMahon's RV for failing to deliver a $300,000 RV on time.

I think Taylor Lautner needs to put things into perspective.

The Twlight star claims he suffered from "emotional distress" and "annoyance" because his custom trailer wasn't delivered by June 21st so he could use it while shooting his new movie, "Abduction."

Lautner claims that he suffered from emotional distress because his trailer didn't show up on time? Are you kidding me? Is he that much of coddled pampered star that he can't take sleeping in a regular trailer?

What is the deal with the other complaint? You're suing on the grounds of annoyance? Can you even sue for that? Can I sue Taylor Lautner for annoying me with this story and his performances in the Twilight movies? Give me a break with suing because of annoyance.

Suing for breach of contract is one thing but suing for distress and annoyance is just ridiculous. Could a deal not be worked out between the two parties? Ask for your money back and if they don't give it to you then sue for breach of contract but don't feed into the stereotype that all celebrities are spoiled and out of touch and sue because your emotionally distressed and annoyed. People aren't buying it and you shouldn't be selling it.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Taylor Lautner needs to grow up and act like a man not a spoiled star
Page 1 of 1