Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight's Facinelli says he's 'Team Edward'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Twilight's Facinelli says he's 'Team Edward'  Empty
PostSubject: Twilight's Facinelli says he's 'Team Edward'    Twilight's Facinelli says he's 'Team Edward'  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:02 pm

The actor, who plays Dr Carlisle Cullen in the series, said that he approves of Bella's relationship with Edward because of the family connection.

In an interview filmed for Tom's of Maine toothpaste, he said: "I'm Team Edward, because he's my son and I like to keep it in the family."

"If I had no association with the films, I'd still be Team Edward. There's something interesting about living forever, having that eternity."

He also joked: "If I was maybe ten, eleven years younger - what is Rob [Pattinson], like 24? - I'd like to play Edward. But the apple doesn't fall far from the tree so it's pretty cool playing Carlisle."
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Twilight's Facinelli says he's 'Team Edward'
Page 1 of 1