Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peter Facinelli: I want Pattinson’s Twilight role

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Peter Facinelli: I want Pattinson’s Twilight role Empty
PostSubject: Peter Facinelli: I want Pattinson’s Twilight role   Peter Facinelli: I want Pattinson’s Twilight role Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:02 pm

Peter Facinelli says he would love to have played Robert Pattinson’s role in the Twilight movies.

The star portrays Carlisle Cullen, the adoptive father of brooding vampire Edward Cullen, who is played by Robert. The character of Edward has attracted hordes of female fans from all over the world and Peter – who is married to actress Jennie Garth - admits it would have been fun to land the leading role.

The 36-year-old finds Edward an interesting and complex character and would have enjoyed trying to connect with him.

"If I was maybe 10, 11 years younger – what is Rob like 24? – I'd like to play Edward,” he told the American edition of OK! magazine. “But the apple doesn't fall far from the tree so it's pretty cool playing Carlisle."

Peter went on to insist he is ‘Team Edward’, joking “I like to keep it in the family”, before revealing he has formed a close bond with Robert since the pair began shooting the franchise.

The star says the British hunk is “intense” and he enjoyed listening to him playing the guitar when they took time out from filming the first Twilight movie before they started being mobbed by fans.

"He's a cool guy, very professional. He's always thinking, he's very intense and he's fun to hang with," Peter added. “We were able to go out all the time and just hang out and nobody would ask questions or bother us. I remember going to open mic nights where Rob Pattinson would play the guitar. But no one knew when the movie came out we wouldn’t be able to do that again.”
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Peter Facinelli: I want Pattinson’s Twilight role
Page 1 of 1