Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robert Pattinson Is Jealous Because of Kristen Stewart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Robert Pattinson Is Jealous Because of Kristen Stewart  Empty
PostSubject: Robert Pattinson Is Jealous Because of Kristen Stewart    Robert Pattinson Is Jealous Because of Kristen Stewart  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:45 am

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are making a nice couple.Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are 2 great and talentated actors,but it seems that Robert Pattinson is jealous on Viggo Mortensen because Kristen Stewart will have some scene sex with him.I hope that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart willm still be together and those sce sex will not affect their relationship.Robert Pattinson was considered by some media as the sexiest actor in Hollywood, but now competes with Viggo Mortensen, Europa Press reported.Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are making a great couple.

The young actor of Twilightis very nervous because his girlfriend Kristen Stewart begins filming her new movie, ‘On the Road’, and must represent some sex scenes with Viggo Mortensen.I hope that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will remain together.

According to a source close to Robert Pattinson, “There are many sex scenes, including a trio,” Robert Pattinson wants to make sure that everything is fake from beginning to end of the movie, “Robert Pattinson plans to be on set, not because I have a role in the drama, but because Kristen Stewart has a very bold. “I like Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.Thei are very talentated and theiir are making a nice couple.

“Kristen Stewart said she did not want him on the set because he would feel uncomfortable.” And “Robert Pattinson fears could be seduced by Viggo.”I like Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart very much.

SHe added that “Robert Pattinson will have no problem to watch them as it is free until the start of the new film ‘Twilight’, so you have all the time in the world to keep an eye on Kristen Stewart, and will.”Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are making a nice couple and I hope that thei will remain together.

According to a source revealed to ‘E! News’, “the couple will not re-rent the house in Los Angeles, although it is a shame because it is a lovely place.”
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Robert Pattinson Is Jealous Because of Kristen Stewart
Page 1 of 1