Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kristen Stewart Talks Growing Up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Kristen Stewart Talks Growing Up Empty
PostSubject: Kristen Stewart Talks Growing Up   Kristen Stewart Talks Growing Up Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:19 am

She may be one of the top actresses in Hollywood, but it hasn’t always been easy for Kristen Stewart, especially because of her strong sense of individuality.

The “New Moon” babe explained that she’s always had an independent spirit and sometimes it got her into trouble growing up.

Miss Stewart told press, “I wore a t-shirt in kindergarten that said, ‘Kick butt first. Ask names later.’ I’ve always been overly indignant in my reactions to not being able to be myself.”

"I couldn't relate to kids my own age. I have felt that I should have been an adult since I was aged about 5. I remember when I turned 18, everyone asked me if I felt more mature, but I felt the same as I always did. Juggling work and school, and helping my mother; I've always had a lot of responsibility."
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Kristen Stewart Talks Growing Up
Page 1 of 1