Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rob to front Vanity Fair

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Rob to front Vanity Fair Empty
PostSubject: Rob to front Vanity Fair   Rob to front Vanity Fair Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:39 pm

Do you read Vanity Fair? No? It’s about time you did, even just for the December issue because Robert Pattinson is going to be in it! This hunk has his enigmatic looks all over the cover of the December issue. Vanity Fair magazine shows Rob in a white shirt lounging in the black and white sheet. His right hand is clutching the dark sheet.

But aside from his good looks, you will also read about Rob’s point-of-view about certain things that are happening in his life.

And of course, there will always be questions about him and his Twilight leading lady Kristen Stewart. He just said, “She’s the best young actress around.” And that she influenced him a lot in his work in Twilight.

I’m sure you don’t want to miss Rob Pattinson’s moment in Vanity Fair. The December issue will be out worldwide on Tuesday November 10. Los Angeles and New York already had it since Nov. 4.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Rob to front Vanity Fair   Rob to front Vanity Fair Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:48 pm

I wonder how many more mags they will sell just by having him on it... alot I imagine lol xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Rob to front Vanity Fair   Rob to front Vanity Fair Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:49 pm

haha yeah a lot, i posted one of the photo's on here in another thread x
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob to front Vanity Fair   Rob to front Vanity Fair Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob to front Vanity Fair
Page 1 of 1