Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robert Pattinson says 'I'm Single' in Italian Vanity Fair Magazine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Robert Pattinson says 'I'm Single' in Italian Vanity Fair Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Robert Pattinson says 'I'm Single' in Italian Vanity Fair Magazine   Robert Pattinson says 'I'm Single' in Italian Vanity Fair Magazine Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:11 pm

Robert Pattinson: "I'm Single"
Despite the rumored romance with 'Twilight' co star Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson is still claiming to be single.

The 23 year old 'New Moon' hunk says in a new interview with Italian Vanity Fair magazine that just about everything written about his personal life isn't true.

"I am single... almost everything that came out about my private life is false."

So why the false rumors then? Robert Pattinson thinks it could be because there is simply isn't anything else to talk about.

"I think it happens because, really, there is not much to say about what I’m doing,” Pattinson said. “While I am filming, I live practically [like a] recluse in [a] hotel. I come out only to work, and sometimes to go out for dinner. But, if you read the magazines, it seems that I have a frantic high life.”

The hot young Brit can been seen in the second installment of the 'Twilight Saga, New Moon' in theaters now, and also is 'Remember Me' which hits theaters in March 2010.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Robert Pattinson says 'I'm Single' in Italian Vanity Fair Magazine
Page 1 of 1