Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taylor Lautner takes bigger bite of fame in ‘Twilight Saga’

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Taylor Lautner takes bigger bite of fame in ‘Twilight Saga’ Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Lautner takes bigger bite of fame in ‘Twilight Saga’   Taylor Lautner takes bigger bite of fame in ‘Twilight Saga’ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:55 pm

Could there be a happier teen in Hollywood than Taylor Lautner?

The 17-year-old reprises his role as Jacob Black in “Twilight Saga: New Moon,” and is dating country superstar Taylor Swift.

Of course, since Swift is his love interest in the upcoming “Valentine’s Day” movie, there is the question of this being a publicity hookup.

“Well,” he answered, “the very funny thing is that all of you (the press) have seen every single move I make. So I guess I can leave that up to you to decide.”

Once Lautner found himself in a hit franchise, there were questions whether he could become a plausible romantic rival to vampire hero Edward Cullen (Rob Pattinson) for Bella (Kristen Stewart).

“Honestly, I knew where my character went in ‘New Moon’ and that’s all I tried to stay focused on. I couldn’t control things outside. But I could control what I was doing to portray Jacob Black correctly.

“Jacob transforms a lot in ‘New Moon,’ ” Lautner added. “Not only physically but mentally and emotionally as well.”

Director Chris Weitz (“American Pie”) noted, “I was convinced Taylor was able to do it. But there were some reasonable facts we had to come to grips with: In the second book Jacob is described as six feet five.”

Lautner couldn’t get taller but he immediately began training and eating to bulk up - gaining 30 pounds in eight months. And no, he didn’t use steroids.

As for the pivotal scene where Jacob strips off his shirt to staunch Bella’s wound, “I start laughing so hard every time I see that scene. It’s so embarrassing,” he said.

But making Lautner strip down is not just an eye-candy maneuver.

“There’s a reason that he’s not wearing clothes all the time. One, when he transforms (into a werewolf), all his clothes get shredded. And when he goes into the woods to get something to put on so he’s not naked, it’s just a ripped pair of jean shorts. And he’s also hot, he’s 108 degrees.”
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner takes bigger bite of fame in ‘Twilight Saga’   Taylor Lautner takes bigger bite of fame in ‘Twilight Saga’ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:38 pm

I like how Taylor actually seems really happy and greatful to be part of the saga! Unlike the other moaning poo heads lol xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner takes bigger bite of fame in ‘Twilight Saga’   Taylor Lautner takes bigger bite of fame in ‘Twilight Saga’ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:38 pm

i know!! he wasn't going to be Jacob in New Moon for so long, so must be nice for him that they kept him.

although, Ben Barnes may have converted me to team Jacob, haha x
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner takes bigger bite of fame in ‘Twilight Saga’   Taylor Lautner takes bigger bite of fame in ‘Twilight Saga’ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:36 am

haha He's nice but I think wrong for Jacob.
After seeing New Moon I'm they kept Taylor as he played it SO well I thought!
And it's nice to know he wants to be there so much :-D xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner takes bigger bite of fame in ‘Twilight Saga’   Taylor Lautner takes bigger bite of fame in ‘Twilight Saga’ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:41 pm

yeah thats true, makes a nice change for someone to be grateful to be in the films, haha!!

it would only have worked with ben if he played jacob after the change, and taylor played before the change, think thats what they planned. either way, i am pleased, i would have conflicting feeling towards edward!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner takes bigger bite of fame in ‘Twilight Saga’   Taylor Lautner takes bigger bite of fame in ‘Twilight Saga’ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor Lautner takes bigger bite of fame in ‘Twilight Saga’
Page 1 of 1