Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robert Pattinson declares: I'm single

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Robert Pattinson declares: I'm single Empty
PostSubject: Robert Pattinson declares: I'm single   Robert Pattinson declares: I'm single Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:30 pm

Robert Pattinson has sent reports of romancing Twilight co-star Kristin Stewart backpacking after declaring he is single.

The actor cleared the mist surrounding his love life, saying the much-hyped relationship was the work of the media.

"I am single ... almost everything that came out about my private life is false," the New York Daily News quoted Pattinson as telling Italian Vanity Fair.

“"I think it happens because, really, there is not much to say about what I’m doing.

"While I am filming, I live practically [like a] recluse in [a] hotel. I come out only to work, and sometimes to go out for dinner. But, if you read the magazines, it seems that I have a frantic high life,” he added.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Robert Pattinson declares: I'm single
Page 1 of 1