Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robert Pattinson: ‘Vampire’ Rob….flies to new ‘flame’?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Robert Pattinson: ‘Vampire’ Rob….flies to new ‘flame’? Empty
PostSubject: Robert Pattinson: ‘Vampire’ Rob….flies to new ‘flame’?   Robert Pattinson: ‘Vampire’ Rob….flies to new ‘flame’? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:26 am

The stuff that we are about to unfold….may cause a fair few heartburn….among the ‘vampire’ faithfuls the world over!

Looks like the much rumored ‘flamy’ affair between ‘Twilight’ couple….Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart…..has hit a sudden roadblock…..and there is a possibility that…..the teen hunk may have actually shunned his rumored ‘vampiress’ Kris….and flown to a new bird.

This after reports emerged that…..the pretty Lucy Jones from the widely watched television reality show ‘X – Factor’….has actually confessed to dating R – Pattz.

Toughen up folks…….coz there’s more to swallow!

Reports further claim that the ‘Twilight’ hunk’s sister…had called this pretty Welsh crooner….to say that Rob was….a big fan of hers….and was keen to meet her!

Reveals Lucy in a chat with nowmagazine.co.uk, “His sister got in touch and asked if I wanted to come to dinner after the Twilight Saga: New Moon premiere a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately I had to switch on the Christmas lights in Warrington on the same day! I couldn’t believe I’d missed such an opportunity. I was gutted.”

However Lucy has further revealed that….she’s been on the phone with Rob….and that the two are mulling a future tryst together.

Said Lucy, “We’re still in touch and we’re going to go to dinner or something next week. I can’t believe it – he’s my dream man, I really, really fancy him. Kristen Stewart had better watch out!

Yeah….for sure!
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Robert Pattinson: ‘Vampire’ Rob….flies to new ‘flame’? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson: ‘Vampire’ Rob….flies to new ‘flame’?   Robert Pattinson: ‘Vampire’ Rob….flies to new ‘flame’? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:27 pm

this needs bumping lucie jones?!!!
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Robert Pattinson: ‘Vampire’ Rob….flies to new ‘flame’?
Page 1 of 1