Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

True Blood star Stephen comes home to Essex

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

True Blood star Stephen comes home to Essex Empty
PostSubject: True Blood star Stephen comes home to Essex   True Blood star Stephen comes home to Essex Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:31 pm

True Blood star Stephen Moyer was back in his native Essex last night to take his family to a performance of The Twits at Brentwood Theatre.

The Hollywood actor started out performing with the Brentwood Operatic Society's Youth Theatre Group but is now famous worldwide for his portrayal of charming vampire Bill Compton in the acclaimed HBO television series.

Moyer, 41, who's engaged to True Blood co-star Anna Paquin, is back in the UK for the festive break but flies back to the US next week to start filming season three of the hit show.

Friendly, open and affable, Moyer said he'd been reluctant to talk to the press before True Blood but he's so pleased with it he wants to spread the word.

"I'm really proud of the show so I'm really happy to talk about it."

"It's nice to be happy to talk about it. In terms of a job coming together and being everything I wanted, this ticks all the boxes."

The second season of True Blood will come to British television screens in 2010.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

True Blood star Stephen comes home to Essex
Page 1 of 1