Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ashley Greene: I Got Cast First!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Ashley Greene: I Got Cast First! Empty
PostSubject: Ashley Greene: I Got Cast First!   Ashley Greene: I Got Cast First! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:41 pm

The 22-year-old actress chatted with New Moon costar Michael Sheen on her upcoming film, Apparition, her fall back career and Days of Our Lives. Check it:

On Apparition: “The great thing about this film is that it’s really serious. It’s more of a thriller. And, for once, I got cast first. They consulted me on the lead male, and we’re talking back and forth about this character, so it’s sort of a new stepping stone in my career.”

On almost going into law instead of acting: “I loved the classes. Everything was kind of set up to go on this course, which my parents absolutely loved; they were like, ‘Our daughter’s going to go to law school or become a psychologist!’ And then out of nowhere, I pulled the acting card on them.”

On her first audition: “The first audition I went on was Days of Our Lives. I auditioned five times for it, and I met the producers—it was that thing where the first audition just went really well. I mean, I had a manager in Florida and I got my agent before I moved to California—I came out to L.A. all set up, and then I did extremely well in my first audition, so I had this kind of false hope in my mind. You know, everyone says it’s really hard, but then you come out and do extremely well the first go. And then reality hits, and it’s like nothing, nothing, nothing for a long time. Of course, I didn’t actually get the part on Days of Our Lives. They just toyed with me for a little bit.”

Check out Ashley’s full interview plus a behind-the-scenes video at InterviewMagazine.com.

The February 2010 issue with cover star Jay Z, hits stands on Tuesday, January 19.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Ashley Greene: I Got Cast First!
Page 1 of 1