Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nina Dobrev Says To Expect Something "Insanely Crazy" On Vampire Diaries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Nina Dobrev Says To Expect Something "Insanely Crazy" On Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Nina Dobrev Says To Expect Something "Insanely Crazy" On Vampire Diaries   Nina Dobrev Says To Expect Something "Insanely Crazy" On Vampire Diaries Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:28 pm

The Vampire Diaries star Nina Dobrev says her character Elena Gilbert will be going through a wild experience in the coming weeks.

"You'll see a lot of blood," Dobrev told Canwest news service. "A lot of gore. I get to sink my teeth into some delicious material."

Dobrev, who just celebrated her 21st birthday, however is sworn to secrecy about what this might entail. I think it's safe to say it will involve sexy vampires though.

Dobrev went on to open up about what it's like to work on the show, noting that she finds the characters and their emotions to be very realistic.

"It may be a vampire show, but there doesn't seem anything unreal about it, to me," Dobrev said of the CW hit which will return January 21. Legions of preteen girls waiting for their Stefan, Damon or Edward, also agree with her.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Nina Dobrev Says To Expect Something "Insanely Crazy" On Vampire Diaries
Page 1 of 1