Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryan Kwanten Bit By Hollywood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Ryan Kwanten Bit By Hollywood Empty
PostSubject: Ryan Kwanten Bit By Hollywood   Ryan Kwanten Bit By Hollywood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:32 pm

True Blood's Ryan Kwanten informed August Man, a Malaysian men's Life magazine, that he didn't intend to trade in his native Australia for LA.

"It was never a planned move to Hollywood, but once I arrived in L.A. it sunk its teeth into me and no matter how hard I tried, it wouldn't let go."

Aw Ryan, did you really just go to bad pun territory? Granted you could probably say anything with your sexy accent and it would sound amazing in person. Kwanten also told the magazine he takes on other activities outside of acting.

"I don't mean to sound preachy, but I think it is a mistake that a lot of actors make. They just surround themselves with the world of acting and therefore that is all they know." I was poised with pen and paper to take notes on these other activities, but that's all we got.

Here's Kwanten posing during a portrait session at the 60th Berlin International Film Festival on February 14, 2010 in Berlin, Germany.

For Ryan's photo's...

http://socialitelife.celebuzz.com/archive/2010/02/15/ryan_kwanten_bit_by_hollywood.php
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Ryan Kwanten Bit By Hollywood
Page 1 of 1