Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nina Dobrev Covers Seventeen Magazine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Nina Dobrev Covers Seventeen Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Nina Dobrev Covers Seventeen Magazine   Nina Dobrev Covers Seventeen Magazine Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:44 am

Nina Dobrev Covers Seventeen Magazine Ninase10

Nina Dobrev probably has the best job in the world. I bet there are plenty of girls that are jealous. I admit I might be too. Nina is looking ready for spring on the April 2010 issue of Seventeen magazine. Here are some highlights of the interview:

On what it’s like hanging out with co-stars Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder: “They’re both really great in different kinds of ways. Paul definitely takes his job very seriously He’s very professional. Ian’s the prankster, the jokester. He makes light of every moment, and he’s very exciting and cool. He has the best stories, because he has just experienced so much, and he’s been on so many cool sets and movies. I’m so lucky that they’re great people and we love each other’s company.”

On if she has any rules when it comes to dating a costar: “I think it could definitely get sticky if you dated your costar. To be completely honest, dating an actor is very complicated. There’s a lot of vanity involved. And they’re in their head, and they’re kind of crazy. And you’re always surrounded by beautiful people. I would prefer not to date an actor.”

Nina Dobrev Covers Seventeen Magazine 001

Nina Dobrev Covers Seventeen Magazine 006
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
jaaaynelson

jaaaynelson

PostSubject: Re: Nina Dobrev Covers Seventeen Magazine   Nina Dobrev Covers Seventeen Magazine Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:10 am

she's so pretty. and she seems really down-to-earth, with the things she says. love herrr!
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/jaaaynelson
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Nina Dobrev Covers Seventeen Magazine   Nina Dobrev Covers Seventeen Magazine Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:43 pm

she is veeerrryyy pretty!
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nina Dobrev Covers Seventeen Magazine   Nina Dobrev Covers Seventeen Magazine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nina Dobrev Covers Seventeen Magazine
Page 1 of 1