Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kat Von D gives Dakota Fanning Cherry Bomb tattoo on Lopez Tonight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Kat Von D gives Dakota Fanning Cherry Bomb tattoo on Lopez Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Kat Von D gives Dakota Fanning Cherry Bomb tattoo on Lopez Tonight   Kat Von D gives Dakota Fanning Cherry Bomb tattoo on Lopez Tonight Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:24 pm

George Lopez hosted 16 year-old actress Dakota Fanning tonight on his "Lopez Tonight" talk show.

Talk show host George Lopez surprised Dakota Fanning with a faux tattoo drawn by Kat Von D, and he also chats with rocker Gene Simmons on "Lopez Tonight" Monday, March 22.

Actress Dakota Fanning explains to George that she is a big fan of tattoo artist Kat Von D.:

"I love her...I just think she is so cool....she is so talented and she is such a great artist..."

George Lopez asks Dakota about her "no tattoo" contract her mom made her sign:
"When I was like 11 she made me sign a contract and it says 'I will not ever get a tattoo.' and its like the little X and a line and I had to sign my name...."

George then surprised Dakota with a walk-on by Kat Von D to give Dakota Fanning a fake arm tattoo.

Help get KISS into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame:

George tells his fans: "I want KISS in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and I think you guys do to, right? So go to LopezTonight.com and sign a petition to get KISS into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame."

www.monstersandcritics.com
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Kat Von D gives Dakota Fanning Cherry Bomb tattoo on Lopez Tonight
Page 1 of 1