Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summit Released New Twilight ‘Eclipse’ Vampire Bree Tanner Featurette

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Summit Released New Twilight ‘Eclipse’ Vampire Bree Tanner Featurette Empty
PostSubject: Summit Released New Twilight ‘Eclipse’ Vampire Bree Tanner Featurette   Summit Released New Twilight ‘Eclipse’ Vampire Bree Tanner Featurette Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:39 pm

Summit released new Twilight ‘Eclipse’ vampire Bree Tanner featurette. Summit Entertainment recently released this new featurette (below) for their upcoming “Twilight Saga: Eclipse” movie. It features Jodelle Ferland who plays vampire Bree Tanner in the flick. She explains the backstory of her character Bree Tanner,and how she’s really quite innocent and more of a victim in the story.

She has been forced to follow the orders of the newborn vampires more than it being her free will. However,she still gets punished for it. It shows exclusive behind-the-scenes footage from her scenes in “Twilight Saga: Eclipse,” along with interview clips from the author, Stephanie Meyers.
In the clip (below), Jodelle explains, “Bree is a newborn vampire,which means a newly turned vampire. And she is part of the army of newborn vampires. Even though she’s on the bad side, she doesn’t really want to be bad,but she’s sort of forced to be and she doesn’t understand it. She’s just going along with it so that she’s safe. The army of newborns comes to attack the Cullen family and she’s with them. It’s sad because even though she’s on the bad side,she’s a victim. Bree’s not really given a chance. She wants to be good,but nobody gives her a chance. She doesn’t know the rules. It’s not her fault,but she gets punished anyway.” Aww, that’s so sad. Anyways, check it out,below. “Twilight Saga: Eclipse” hits theaters on June 30th.

Watch the clip here;

http://ontheflix.com/2010/06/05/summit-released-new-twilight-eclipse-vampire-bree-tanner-featurette/
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
Haily_Fangs

Haily_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Summit Released New Twilight ‘Eclipse’ Vampire Bree Tanner Featurette   Summit Released New Twilight ‘Eclipse’ Vampire Bree Tanner Featurette Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:07 pm

I'm not a newborn fan, but I like the fact that they gave a bit of humanity to Bree, especially because it's helping us to understand her not wanting to be killed.
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Summit Released New Twilight ‘Eclipse’ Vampire Bree Tanner Featurette   Summit Released New Twilight ‘Eclipse’ Vampire Bree Tanner Featurette Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:12 am

I think I'll really like Bree's character in the film!
need to read my Bree book before I see the movie though! xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Summit Released New Twilight ‘Eclipse’ Vampire Bree Tanner Featurette   Summit Released New Twilight ‘Eclipse’ Vampire Bree Tanner Featurette Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:09 am

She is going to play her so well, I think she's read the Bree book from the way she described her character, so she will play her really well, can't wait!
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summit Released New Twilight ‘Eclipse’ Vampire Bree Tanner Featurette   Summit Released New Twilight ‘Eclipse’ Vampire Bree Tanner Featurette Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summit Released New Twilight ‘Eclipse’ Vampire Bree Tanner Featurette
Page 1 of 1