Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robert Pattinson's 'Remember Me' on dvd, win a free copy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Robert Pattinson's 'Remember Me' on dvd, win a free copy Empty
PostSubject: Robert Pattinson's 'Remember Me' on dvd, win a free copy   Robert Pattinson's 'Remember Me' on dvd, win a free copy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:58 am

Robert Pattinson's 'Remember Me' movie is set to hit dvd next week on June 15th. Pattinson fans are excited get their hands on the dvd. Although the movie may not have made as much money as Summit would have liked it was a huge success with not only Twilight fans but Pattinson fans in general.

Robert Pattinson's portrayl of Tyler the handsome twenty something with major family issues left fans falling even more in love with the 'Twilight' star. Some fans were amazed in Pattinson's powerful performance and of course the movie's suprise twist ending.

The new tv spot for the 'Remember Me' dvd has started airing on television. Fans are eager to get their copy of the movie not only so they can watch the film again but also so that they can watch the dvd extras.

You can win a free copy of the 'Remember Me' dvd by entering the contest which is being run by Movie Mikes.

This movie may have opened the eyes of fans who didn't believe Robert Pattinson was anything more than Edward Cullen. Pattinson is set to prove the doubters wrong with a string of new projects he's currently working on including 'Bel Ami,' 'Water For Elephants,' and 'Unbound Captives.' I think Pattinson is sure to be around for a long time to come. He's not going anywhere anytime soon.

To win DVD;

http://moviemikes.com/2010/06/major-giveaway-remember-me-dvds/
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Robert Pattinson's 'Remember Me' on dvd, win a free copy
Page 1 of 1