Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is Robert Pattinson backing away from 'Remember Me'?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Is Robert Pattinson backing away from 'Remember Me'? Empty
PostSubject: Is Robert Pattinson backing away from 'Remember Me'?   Is Robert Pattinson backing away from 'Remember Me'? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:20 pm

Is Robert Pattinson backing away from 'Remember Me' the movie he stars in with Irish star Pierce Brosnan which is opening soon?

A report from London today says that Pattison will "skip the majority of press events promoting the movie because he is filming Bel Ami " in London and Budapest.

Splash News quotes a source who said: "He is in every scene of Bel Ami , so he is getting out once to go to New York." However he will supposedly skip all other opportunities to promote the film.

That is bad news indeed for the movie's producers and co -star Pierce Brosnan.

'Remember Me" shot in and around New York last summer and drew huge crowds of female fans.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Is Robert Pattinson backing away from 'Remember Me'?
Page 1 of 1