Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Yes!
Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? I_vote_lcap13%Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
No!
Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? I_vote_lcap13%Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Yes, but it seemed too nice and easy.
Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? I_vote_lcap74%Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? I_vote_rcap
 74% [ 6 ]
No, it was a nice ending, but not enough drama.
Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? I_vote_lcap0%Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I. Don't. Care.
Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? I_vote_lcap0%Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? Empty
PostSubject: Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:37 am

Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended with the last book, Breaking Dawn?

Last edited by PrincessNixie on Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 am

yes but too easy x
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:55 am

Ditto. I think more of a Volturi fight and a death of someone would have made it perfect. But I still loved it :-) xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:57 am

yeah exactly the same, and also, i thought Bella being turned into a vampire was WAY too easy x
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:02 pm

Yeh that's true...
xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:31 pm

esp as she didn't attack anyone, yet we saw how bad the newborns were Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:39 pm

Yeh, they couldn't have really made her kill anyone though I don't think.. xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:09 pm

yes but she should have been violent like Jasper, he was a vampire for a few years and still has trouble!
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:11 pm

Yeh like she should have gone after the hiker more, and stuggling more to stop. Rather than just like stop suddenly because she could.. xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:33 pm

yeah definately!

just waaaay too easy xx
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:39 pm

Maybe they'll change that bit in the film slightly! xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:01 am

possibly... i bet they don't though,lol xx
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:17 am

I mean they make her go after him more just to make it a bit more interesting. I think they will add a bit of Volturi fight at the end as that's one thing people said was missing xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:40 pm

i hope they do, that'd be cool, esp as the volturi are done so well
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:04 am

Yeh, love the volturi! Would love to see a full on fight that maybe gets interupted by Alice and Jasper coming with the other half human half vampire (can't remember his name), that would be cool! xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:18 pm

aw would be cool, hope they do this scene well! i dont remember either Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
littlechoo

littlechoo

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:25 pm

I'm a sucker for happy ever afters, I love them and always want more, more, more. Even when the story has run out of ideas, I just want more.

So I was happy with the ending. But gah! I want more... give me Renesmee growing up, give me her adventures... pleeeese!!

That's why I love fanfiction - it gives me more! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:53 pm

Oh god yeah,it ended exactly how I wanted it to,I adore happy endings too! And this was perfect.

I just wish it'd been abit harder to get there? The whole book seemed too happy and fluffy.

I'm getting used to FanFic,I'd never read it before since recently so it's interesting how people change the characters and the situations they live in!

I wish there were more books too Sad Esp as it has an open ending!!
Back to top Go down
littlechoo

littlechoo

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:06 pm

Me and some of my fellow PTB are thinking of holding a BD script writing contest LOL should be good if we do it.

But yeah, it was too easy and the power/shield ability was just too much, it was like SM couldn't be bothered to think of anything better. Bella didn't sacrifice enough to be a vampire in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:33 am

I agree, she didn't even have bloodlust? So easy and not very realistic! Like I said before, compare her to Jasper, who still has trouble being a vampire! Mental.

Ooh that contest should be good [and probably better than Breaking Dawn] haha xx
Back to top Go down
littlechoo

littlechoo

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:51 pm

I know! No bloodlust... I'm sorry but she a bloody vampire for god's sake!
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:01 pm

I knooooow, so silly Rolling Eyes this is making me not like BD at all, haha
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:38 pm

haha take that back! :-P.
I think they will add more of that kinda stuff in, so will be cool I think :-) xxx
Back to top Go down
Sparkly

Sparkly

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:39 pm

I thought there would be more of a fight scene at the end to be honest I think it was a good ending really,if they do make it into a film they may change it Smile
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:28 pm

haha well we need to talk aboutthe good things, this thread makes me hate BD! haha, you know i don't truely mean that deep down...

i thought there'd be more fighting as well x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Twilight Saga ended? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next