Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' cast appearance plans and interviews revealed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

More 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' cast appearance plans and interviews revealed Empty
PostSubject: More 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' cast appearance plans and interviews revealed   More 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' cast appearance plans and interviews revealed Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:50 am

It's definitely that time of year in the Twilight world again - where updates and interviews come shooting down the pike at an unstoppable pace.

In this case, a wealth of new television appearance plans and interviews from the cast of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse have been revealed, so to make it simple, here's a summary of today's latest Eclipse cast-related news.

For starters, Peter Facinelli talked to IF Magazine about how fortunate it is for his career that his fans can tell him apart from his Twilight series character, Carlisle Cullen.

You know, what’s great is that I look so different from Carlisle is they’ve gotten to know me in a different way than Carlisle is," he says. "Now I’ve had this fan base go and look at some of the other work I’ve done and see how vastly different that work is, and so it’s fun for me that I don’t look like Carlisle and I’m not anything like him, so when people do meet me, then it’s not like they’re confusing me [with the character]. They’re not confusing me at all.

Facinelli also issued his thoughts on the quality of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.

Dakota Fanning talked to NY1 about Eclipse, saying the following about her character: "She definitely takes pleasure on using her power, which is infliciting pain on others." Meanwhile, on the red carpet for the MTV Movie Awards, Twilighters Anonymous caught up with Elizabeth Reaser - whose character is the exact opposite of Fanning's.

New cast appearance plans have been revealed throughout the day by Gossip Cop, with the schedule wrapping up as follows:

June 14th - Robert Pattinson on The Today Show (This was pre-taped, apparently, and the interview was conducted by Jenna Bush Hager, former first daughter of the U.S.)
June 15th - Robert Pattinson on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
June 28th - Taylor Lautner on Live with Regis and Kelly
June 28th - Kristen Stewart on The Late Show with David Letterman
June 29th - Kristen Stewart on Live with Regis and Kelly
July 1st - Taylor Lautner on The Late Show with David Letterman
July 6th - Nikki Reed on Live with Regis and Kelly
July 7th - Bryce Dallas Howard on Live with Regis and Kelly
Quite a DVR alert, eh?
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

More 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' cast appearance plans and interviews revealed
Page 1 of 1