Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Director of 'Twilight Saga: Eclipse' Tweets then deletes about 'Eclipse' trailer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Director of 'Twilight Saga: Eclipse' Tweets then deletes about 'Eclipse' trailer Empty
PostSubject: Director of 'Twilight Saga: Eclipse' Tweets then deletes about 'Eclipse' trailer   Director of 'Twilight Saga: Eclipse' Tweets then deletes about 'Eclipse' trailer Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:44 am

Eclipse director David Slade recently shared some details about the newest Eclipse trailer (not yet released) via his Twitter account saying:

and wow I saw an amazing rough cut of a new trailer, but I am not allowed to talk about that. So if you read this tweet, I deny I tweeted.

And if you were interested in seeing Slade's tweet for yourself, you can't because a short while later Slade deleted his post...how mysterious.

Last month, Summit Entertainment released the first Eclipse trailer which only lasted for a brief 1 minute and 33 seconds. With Eclipse set to be released June 30, 2010, it's only a matter of time before the extended trailer is released, but as usual Summit holds off until the last possible moment.

www.examiner.com
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Director of 'Twilight Saga: Eclipse' Tweets then deletes about 'Eclipse' trailer
Page 1 of 1