Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peter Facinelli`s relief that Twilight cast sorted pay dispute

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Peter Facinelli`s relief that Twilight cast sorted pay dispute Empty
PostSubject: Peter Facinelli`s relief that Twilight cast sorted pay dispute   Peter Facinelli`s relief that Twilight cast sorted pay dispute Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:42 pm

Twilight star Peter Facinelli has said it would have been 'weird' to have new Cullen kids for the fourth movie.

The 36-year-old actor plays the role of Dr Carlisle Cullen in the Twilight Saga and said it would have been strange if cast members Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene did not return for the fourth film.

There were doubts that some cast members would not return as there was a salary dispute, but all has now been sorted out.

Facinelli said to Access Hollywood: 'I thought that would be really weird to have to act against other people and, all of a sudden, those are your family members.'

He added: 'I'm glad it all worked out. I think it would have been silly in the end, or it would have watered down the franchise, if all of a sudden we had a whole new family.'
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Peter Facinelli`s relief that Twilight cast sorted pay dispute
Page 1 of 1