Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampire Diaries: Monte Carlo Closing Ceremonies!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Vampire Diaries: Monte Carlo Closing Ceremonies! Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Diaries: Monte Carlo Closing Ceremonies!   Vampire Diaries: Monte Carlo Closing Ceremonies! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:24 pm

Nina Dobrev looks flawless as she walks the red carpet with Vampire Diaries co-stars Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder at the Closing Ceremony of the 2010 Monte Carlo Television Festival held in Monaco on Thursday (June 10).

The 21-year-old rising star chatted about doing nudity on-screen saying, “I’m very content with not being nude on national television - I enjoy True Blood myself and I watch the show but I’m happy that bra and underwear is as stripped down as I can get for the show!”

Vampire Diaries: Monte Carlo Closing Ceremonies! Nina-d10

Vampire Diaries: Monte Carlo Closing Ceremonies! Nina-d11

Vampire Diaries: Monte Carlo Closing Ceremonies! Nina-d12

Vampire Diaries: Monte Carlo Closing Ceremonies! Nina-d13
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
Haily_Fangs

Haily_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries: Monte Carlo Closing Ceremonies!   Vampire Diaries: Monte Carlo Closing Ceremonies! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:32 pm

Lucky girl, 2 nice looking guys (okay, 1 nice looking and 1 absolutely handsome! lmao) for herself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries: Monte Carlo Closing Ceremonies!   Vampire Diaries: Monte Carlo Closing Ceremonies! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:40 am

haha she looks stunning as well, a very gorgeous 3!
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries: Monte Carlo Closing Ceremonies!   Vampire Diaries: Monte Carlo Closing Ceremonies! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Diaries: Monte Carlo Closing Ceremonies!
Page 1 of 1