Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jackson Rathbone Hoping For Sexy Breaking Dawn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Jackson Rathbone Hoping For Sexy Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Jackson Rathbone Hoping For Sexy Breaking Dawn   Jackson Rathbone Hoping For Sexy Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:54 am

‘Twilight’ star Jackson Rathbone is hoping that ‘Breaking Dawn’ stays true to the book, meaning it will have to be given a PG 13 rating. There’s been questions about the rating and what scenes in the book will be allowed in the movie.

Jackson chatted with E! saying, ‘I can’t wait, it’s always a reunion. I’m really looking forward to seeing Bella’s transformation, that’s one of the things that has been building up for a while.’

He’s also interested to see how they will include the sex scenes in the movie and still keep it teen friendly.

‘I think it’s going to have to be PG-13. I don’t know how they’re going to keep it PG. [Screenwriter] Melissa Rosenberg has told us there is going to be sex in this movie. I can’t wait. It’s in the books and they’re married, [so] they gotta consummate that relationship.’

Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Jackson Rathbone Hoping For Sexy Breaking Dawn
Page 1 of 1