Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anna Paquin: ‘Blondes Have More Fun’

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Anna Paquin: ‘Blondes Have More Fun’ Empty
PostSubject: Anna Paquin: ‘Blondes Have More Fun’   Anna Paquin: ‘Blondes Have More Fun’ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:20 pm

ANNA Paquin says blondes really do have more fun!

The actress went from a brunette to a blonde for her role in the smash hit TV show True Blood – and she’s loving every minute of it.

“Boys like to stare at blonde girls – that’s totally true,” says Anna. “So it’s amusing and quite lovely. Boys like blonde girls, who knew? Maybe that’s why I’m not changing it back between seasons.

“I’m really enjoying it. The hair was a huge part of becoming this character – the whole blonde thing and the tan thing. When they first cast me I was a pasty brunette from New Zealand, and now I’m a Southern blonde.”

Paquin, 27, recently insisted that she has no problems when it comes to flashing her flesh in the front of the camera.

“It’s been a gradual evolution for me,” said Anna, who won an Oscar aged 11 for her part in 1993 film The Piano. “It’s probably weird for people to watch it and if they have this image of me as a sweet little child, but it’s not weird for me.

“My wardrobe is awesome. I’m practically naked the entire time — what’s not to love?”
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Anna Paquin: ‘Blondes Have More Fun’   Anna Paquin: ‘Blondes Have More Fun’ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:25 pm

I didn't know she won an Oscar! xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Anna Paquin: ‘Blondes Have More Fun’   Anna Paquin: ‘Blondes Have More Fun’ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:54 am

no i didn't either, haven't heard of that film either i don't think x
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Anna Paquin: ‘Blondes Have More Fun’   Anna Paquin: ‘Blondes Have More Fun’ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:34 pm

I have heard of it, but never seen it. xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Anna Paquin: ‘Blondes Have More Fun’   Anna Paquin: ‘Blondes Have More Fun’ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:00 pm

hmmm one to look out for them perhaps x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna Paquin: ‘Blondes Have More Fun’   Anna Paquin: ‘Blondes Have More Fun’ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anna Paquin: ‘Blondes Have More Fun’
Page 1 of 1