Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anna Paquin Hits The Pages Of Marie Claire UK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Anna Paquin Hits The Pages Of Marie Claire UK Empty
PostSubject: Anna Paquin Hits The Pages Of Marie Claire UK   Anna Paquin Hits The Pages Of Marie Claire UK Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:02 pm

Anna Paquin Hits The Pages Of Marie Claire UK Annapa10

Anna Paquin is in the pages of the March 2010 issue of Marie Claire UK. (Nicole Richie is the cover girl for this issue.) I really never thought that the grocery store was sexy but I see I have been proven wrong. And now I have a craving for licorice too! I know that True Blood is popular and I know that Anna is even more popular because of it. And being engaged to her co-star has to do something with it too right?

'I had no idea 2009 was going to be the vampire year. I just loveTrue Blood's mix of funny, campy and weird.'

In the magazine she was not answering any personal questions when it came to her and Stephen Moyer. I know everyone knows they are together and engaged but I do believe that everyone has the right for privacy.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Anna Paquin Hits The Pages Of Marie Claire UK
Page 1 of 1