Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays…

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays… Empty
PostSubject: Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays…   Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays… Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:57 pm

For all who wanted to know Robert’s Christmas plans, here is the end to your search. Robert has been spending his holidays with his family in London and spotted with his sister Lizzy, the singer on the roads of South-West London, as per reports from The Sun.

Robert was photographed when he was having a stroll with his sister Lizzy Pattinson. He looked somewhat different from his Twilight look as he sported his new facial hair. He was wearing a denim jacket over a brown t-shirt and a pair of jeans. He also had a woolen cap to go with the look.

Pattinson, 23 seems to be very close to his sister. He had once told that his sister used to dress him up as a girl till he turned 12! He was introduced to Lizzy’s friends as Claudia! Robert had added that it was after 12 that he learnt some style and started using hair gel.

A few weeks back, it was on news that Robert had a tiff with his assumed girlfriend Kristen Stewart on where to spend the holidays. While Robert wanted to have fun with his family in London, Kristen was not happy with his decisions and wanted him to join her in LA.

That means Robert won this round of battle! We hope Pattinson had a grand Christmas celebration with his family…
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays…   Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays… Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:09 pm

In kindergarten I had a friend who I would dress up as a girl, he looked gorgeous in this floral, purple dress I had.......... Laughing
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays…   Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays… Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:04 pm

haha seriously? do you know him now?

I wonder if he still does...
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays…   Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays… Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:27 am

I still know him, no names though, I'm sworn to secrecy, I regret not taking photos!
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays…   Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays… Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:13 pm

Hehe photo's would have been amazing!
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays…   Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays… Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:48 am

*sigh* his green eyes and blonde hair clashed a bit with the dress, but he looked great.... particularily when I put shimmery pink lip gloss on him, we both had fun!
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays…   Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays… Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:29 pm

hahahaha that's great! naughty you for making him clash though!
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays…   Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays… Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:43 am

It was the only dress that would fit him, in my defense, oh wait he would have fitted my pink disney princess dress, but I'm not that cruel!
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays…   Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays… Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:23 am

oh but that would have been sooooo pretty lol! i always wanted one of those dresses...
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays…   Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays… Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:38 am

I had a white wedding one and the pink one which both had those layered, poofy skirts. I also had a pink fairy dress, and a faded apple green dress that brought otu my red hair and brow eyes, it made me look kind of elfish like in Eragon.
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays…   Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays… Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:56 am

Sounds beautifu Smile With any sarcasm, it does! So lucky Sad I didn't have any dresses like that x
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays…   Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays… Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:11 am

I don't wear dresses much now, I'm in love with my black skinny leg jeans! I still have the green dress and I no longer have to pin it at the back, it is very tight though and there's a rip in the skirt.
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays…   Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays… Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:50 pm

im sooo girly!! i love dresses.

i can't wear skinnies Sad my legs are too big, booooooo!!!
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays…   Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays… Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:06 am

I have big hips, it restricts my options, I look like an hour glass! Sad
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays…   Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays… Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:04 pm

exactly the same, big boobs, small waist, big hips... urrrrgh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays…   Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays… Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robert Pattinson in London with family for Christmas holidays…
Page 1 of 1