Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kristen Stewart Wasn't 'Creepy,' Says Joan Jett: The MTV News Quote Of The Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Kristen Stewart Wasn't 'Creepy,' Says Joan Jett: The MTV News Quote Of The Day Empty
PostSubject: Kristen Stewart Wasn't 'Creepy,' Says Joan Jett: The MTV News Quote Of The Day   Kristen Stewart Wasn't 'Creepy,' Says Joan Jett: The MTV News Quote Of The Day Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:22 pm

"She was staring at me the whole time. And I was fine with it, because I knew she was watching my posture, my mannerisms, everything I did, the way I hold my hands, just everything. And she really soaked it in. When we were hanging out together on set, it was like I had a mirror image. Even just sitting around, we'd do the same thing at the same time. It was just great — and it wasn't creepy. It was wonderfully special."

-Legendary punk rocker and subject of the upcoming biopic "The Runaways" Joan Jett, explaining the process actress Kristen Stewart went through to play Jett on film. The rocker told Interview magazine that Stewart was an incredible sponge who soaked up information about the history of the Runaways and managed to turn in an uncanny performance. "I just dumped on her about everything I could think about the Runaways — I mean, the good, the bad, and the ugly," Jett said. "I told her all that stuff and how much it meant to me. Then she went off to do 'New Moon,' and I didn't see her again until about two weeks before the 'Runaways' thing started. But she is so authentic. The thing that came through to me was that it was important to her to capture it. She really wanted to nail it."

Jett was most impressed with the way Stewart was able to pick up her physical tics and mannerisms. "I found Kristen to be through and through totally professional and just great to be around," Jett said. "I found us to be really, scarily similar, just in our physicality, the way we move through space."

"The Runaways," which is directed by music video mastermind Floria Sigismondi, tracks the story of the Runaways, a prefabricated all-female punk band who managed to revolutionize the roles of women in rock. It opens in theaters everywhere on March 19.

Source; http://newsroom.mtv.com
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Kristen Stewart Wasn't 'Creepy,' Says Joan Jett: The MTV News Quote Of The Day
Page 1 of 1