Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joan Jett Praises Kristen Stewart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Joan Jett Praises Kristen Stewart Empty
PostSubject: Joan Jett Praises Kristen Stewart   Joan Jett Praises Kristen Stewart Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:22 pm

Joan Jett has praised Kristen Stewart saying she did a great job portraying her in new movie The Runaways.

The Twilight actress takes on the role of rocker Jett in the biopic which tells the story of the girl rock group's rise to stardom.

Jett told US Weekly: "I think Kristen did a great job.When we first met, I talked and talked and talked at her for hours. About The Runaways, and told her stories I'd never told anyone else. I thought it was important. I gave her tape of me talking at 14 so she could her the way i was…"

She continued: "I wanted her to know Joan and not Joan Jett. You get so used to the hair and the makeup and the leather jacket as opposed to the person behind that and I wanted her to know the person. I think we really did get down to that."

Kristen who stars alongside Dakota Fanning in the film has previously stated that she was incredibly nervous about meeting Jett.

The 19-year old actress stated: "I met Joan after I got the part and it was so scary because it sort of felt like this is the meeting that either fires me or keeps me on,"

"My hair was still long. I was about to do New Moon. I sort of felt like she was going to look at me and go, 'What makes you think...?'"

Stewart who is currently dating Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson has also revealed that she is looking forward to playing more 'grown up roles' once the vampire saga is over.

www.mtv.co.uk
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Joan Jett Praises Kristen Stewart
Page 1 of 1