Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watch Twilight star Robert Pattinson on the Today Show as he dishes on Breaking Dawn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Watch Twilight star Robert Pattinson on the Today Show as he dishes on Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Watch Twilight star Robert Pattinson on the Today Show as he dishes on Breaking Dawn   Watch Twilight star Robert Pattinson on the Today Show as he dishes on Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:18 am

AMID rumours that the final Twilight book, Breaking Dawn, will be made into two movies, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Jamie Campbell Bower have revealed how they feel about making two separate films.

Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, the final book in the Twilight series, is rumoured to be being made into two films - and the movie's stars Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Jamie Campbell Bower have all offered their two cents on the issue.

Robert, who was greeted by a crowd of screaming fans as he arrived for his appearance on the Today Show in New York today, says he “doesn’t really mind either way”.

The heartthrob - who is dating Kristen - added that he doesn’t know how producers would cut down the huge novel.

He said: “If they can make it one script… It depends. l wouldn’t know where the first one would really end and the second one would begin. I mean, either way, there’s [more] movies to do, and people like them.

And when asked recently about how Kristen felt about splitting the book into two films, she said: "Breaking Dawn is definitely happening but whether or not it's two [movies] is still in question - it's so out of my hands but I feel like it deserves two."

"I think the story…it's the longest book of the series and to do one movie would, basically guarantee that you would have to make a few sacrifices or at least change the structure of it. That's always sort of heartbreaking, so I would so be down for it to be two."

But Jamie, who plays Volturi vampire Caius and also stars in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, is 100 per cent behind make two movies instead of one.

He exclusively told OK!: “They might do [split the book], it’s such a big book that it makes sense to. Otherwise they might miss parts of it and the fans would not be happy with that!”
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Watch Twilight star Robert Pattinson on the Today Show as he dishes on Breaking Dawn
Page 1 of 1