Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

True Blood star found teen fame hard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

True Blood star found teen fame hard Empty
PostSubject: True Blood star found teen fame hard   True Blood star found teen fame hard Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:45 pm

True Blood star Alexander Skarsgard has admitted he hated being a teen star.

Skarsgard was a teen television star in his native Sweden but found the pressures of sudden attention at such a young age difficult.

“I was suddenly different from my best friends and I didn’t like the feeling,” Skarsgard said in an interview with VMAN magazine, Access Hollywood reports.

“Thirteen is already a weird age.”

Skarsgard, who plays vampire Eric Northman on the hit TV show, also admitted: “I have a fear of the whole American celebrity thing.

“I’m not sure if I could act in an interesting way if I became too swept up in that.”

He also revealed details about his life away from Hollywood, saying: “Back home my friends are carpenters or whatever. They have nothing to do with the movie industry.”
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

True Blood star found teen fame hard
Page 1 of 1