Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kristen Stewart - Twilight merchandise is `really weird`

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Kristen Stewart - Twilight merchandise is `really weird` Empty
PostSubject: Kristen Stewart - Twilight merchandise is `really weird`   Kristen Stewart - Twilight merchandise is `really weird` Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:35 pm

Twilight star Kristen Stewart has said some of the movie's merchandise is 'really weird'.

Stewart, 19, is one of the lead stars in the Twilight Saga film series, along with Robert Pattinson, 23, and Taylor Lautner, 18.

The film series is huge around the world and there are Twilight-themed T-shirts, fast-food toys, and action figures, as well as adult items.

Speaking about the merchandise, Stewart said to MTV News: 'I've heard that there are pretty obscene items that you can get with the boys' faces on them.

'And that is just actually really weird - not even funny-weird, just weird.'

Stewart added that her character Bella has escaped lightly with the merchandise.

She said: 'I'm actually just on T-shirts and dolls and stuff, to be honest. I don't think I'm on bed sheets and stuff like that, which is still funny-weird.'
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart - Twilight merchandise is `really weird`   Kristen Stewart - Twilight merchandise is `really weird` Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:36 pm

A Twilight star disliking and complaining about Twilight...? Who'd have thought... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart - Twilight merchandise is `really weird`   Kristen Stewart - Twilight merchandise is `really weird` Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:11 pm

Lmao! Hate how they always make these negative comments but then on camera they say how greatful they are to be a part of Twilight and how gret it is ,etc so fake Sad xxx
Back to top Go down
Haily_Fangs

Haily_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart - Twilight merchandise is `really weird`   Kristen Stewart - Twilight merchandise is `really weird` Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:18 pm

I have an Edward pillow... does this means I'm weird? lol (No, just means my mom takes my jokes too seriously Razz )
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart - Twilight merchandise is `really weird`   Kristen Stewart - Twilight merchandise is `really weird` Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:51 am

Hehe, weird! I have loads of Twilight stuff.

They just hate Twilight and are ungrateful x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart - Twilight merchandise is `really weird`   Kristen Stewart - Twilight merchandise is `really weird` Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kristen Stewart - Twilight merchandise is `really weird`
Page 1 of 1