Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kristen Stewart excited about `raw and dark` new Twilight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Kristen Stewart excited about `raw and dark` new Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Kristen Stewart excited about `raw and dark` new Twilight   Kristen Stewart excited about `raw and dark` new Twilight Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:16 am

Kristen Stewart is looking forward to sinking her teeth into the next instalment in the Twilight saga.

Shooting for the final films in the blockbuster series is set to begin in a matter of weeks, and the young actress is thrilled to be taking on the challenge of her role as Bella Swan once again.

'I'm excited about a lot of little bits, but I'm most excited about — Bella turns into a vampire obviously in this one — I'm not spoiling anything for anyone — and she's so different,' she said.

Stewart, 20, has told Access Hollywood she is thirsting to show off a different side of her character in the new films.

'She's like the best vampire in the series, basically everything about the story leading up to it, it just feels so right because it's so natural to her and just so satisfying,' Stewart said.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Kristen Stewart excited about `raw and dark` new Twilight
Page 1 of 1