Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am single says Pattinson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

I am single says Pattinson Empty
PostSubject: I am single says Pattinson   I am single says Pattinson Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:04 am

Hollywood's latest heartthrob Robert Pattinson is claiming to be single despite being constantly linked with his 'Twilight' co-star Kristen Stewart.

The 24-year actor has been dating Stewart since meeting on the set of the movie but has been telling the crew of his latest film 'Water for Elephants' he is not romantically involved with anyone, reported New York Post.
"Rob is not dating anyone. There are no plans for Kristen Stewart to visit the set and he tells everyone he is single," said an insider.

The British actor is starring alongside Reese Witherspoon in the movie and the chemistry between the pair is said to be "magic" as they meet for table readings before shooting begins.
"Rob worked with Reese seven years ago on 'Vanity Fair'. He had a tiny part and he joked with Reese that of course she didn't remember him from their time together then," said the insider.

"They joke a lot and Rob has her blushing and laughing all the time. He's very charming. He went on about how she is this beautiful, super-famous Academy Award winner, and Reese loved it. She was flattered and giggling while he teased. It's cute and it makes for a great movie set. Everyone is excited because they fit so well together," the source added.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

I am single says Pattinson
Page 1 of 1