Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now will Kristen Stewart apologize for participating in Twilight?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Now will Kristen Stewart apologize for participating in Twilight? Empty
PostSubject: Now will Kristen Stewart apologize for participating in Twilight?   Now will Kristen Stewart apologize for participating in Twilight? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:31 pm

Twilight star Kristen Stewart apologized today for hear earlier comments in which she compared the invasiveness of celebrity to that of being raped. I didn’t think twice about the comment when I first read it, and having spent small bits of time around various celebrities, I’m well aware of the kind of poking and prodding they’re subject to on a 24/7 basis. Then again, the vast majority of all rape victims are female, and so not being a member of that gender, I’ll accept that I’m perhaps not equipped to be the judge of whether the remark was inappropriate or not. In any case she’s since apologized, so we all move on. Now the question remains as to whether Stewart will apologize for participating in the Twilight movies. Kristen’s recent portrayal of Joan Jett shows us that she can in fact act, so why are we still seeing her in Twilight movies?

While we’re at it, I’m still waiting for Keanu Reeves to apologize for agreeing to do those god-awful Matrix sequels. I’d also love to hear John Cusack explain why he was willing to appear in the movie 2012; it’s doubtful that a worse movie will be made between now and the year 2012.

I wonder how long until we also get a maybe-they-meant-it apology from Chace Crawford?
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Now will Kristen Stewart apologize for participating in Twilight?   Now will Kristen Stewart apologize for participating in Twilight? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:25 am

Why do people syas she can't act in Twilight?
I think she plays Bella really well! xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Now will Kristen Stewart apologize for participating in Twilight?   Now will Kristen Stewart apologize for participating in Twilight? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 am

Haha I know, I do as well, that is, until you see her in real life, and realise she is just like that in real life Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now will Kristen Stewart apologize for participating in Twilight?   Now will Kristen Stewart apologize for participating in Twilight? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now will Kristen Stewart apologize for participating in Twilight?
Page 1 of 1